Last Updated: December 21, 2018
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Ownership of Website Content
The Old Mill Toronto, owns all intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright and trade-mark rights, in all materials on or comprising the Website (“Content”), including, without limitation, all written, audio visual or other materials and graphical elements on the Website. The Old Mill Toronto grants you a limited license to use, download, print, or reproduce in whole or in part, the Content on this Website, subject to the following conditions:
- they must be used or reproduced accurately, without any modification;
- they must identify Old Mill Toronto as the source;
- they must be used solely for non-commercial purposes; and
- a copyright notice must appear on every copy in the following form:
- “© Canadian Internet Registration Authority. All rights reserved”.
Old Mill Toronto’s express, prior, written permission is required for any Content that is not included in the license above, such as any graphical elements or website code, and/or for the use of Content for any purpose not expressly permitted above, such as for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
The Old Mill Toronto logos are trade-marks of Old Mill Toronto, and may not be used without the express written permission of Old Mill Toronto.
Code of Conduct
a. You may not use the Old Mill Toronto Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. In addition to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, you also agree to comply with all local laws that apply to your use of the Website.
b. You may not use the Website in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website, Old mill Toronto’s servers or computer network, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
c. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the Website and for any consequences of that use. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Website, you will not:
- post or upload any inappropriate, promotional, defamatory, destructive, obscene, or unlawful content;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- post or upload any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any party;
- impersonate another person, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of any content;
- use the Website in connection with surveys, contests, junk email, spamming or any duplicative messages (commercial or otherwise);
- upload files that contain bugs, viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another; or
- submit User Content that falsely expresses or implies that such User Content is sponsored or endorsed by any party where it is not sponsored or endorsed by such party.
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content.
Old Mill Toronto does not promise that the site or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. This site and its content are delivered on an “As-Is” and “As-Available” basis. All information on the site is subject to change without notice. Old Mill Toronto cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the site will be free of viruses. You assume total responsibility for use of the site and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against Old Mill Toronto for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or such content.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including with limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.