Escape The Ordinary …
Make Your Next Motorcoach Tour Memorable!
The Old Mill Toronto buffet offers a wide selection of appetizers, salads, hot dishes and desserts from all around the world. There is something for everyone to enjoy! In addition to vegetarian selections, the Lunch Buffet offers many vegan-friendly items as an alternative.
Lunch Buffet – Monday – Friday $28.50 per person
* Complimentary 1 in 20 persons.
* Deposit of $10.00 per person required 14 business days prior to arrival.
* Cancellation Policy – 50% if cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival.
* Price inclusive of Taxes and Gratuity.
* All Prices quoted in Canadian Funds.
Reservations: Ammar Latif firstname.lastname@example.org 416-207-2020
- The Old Mill Toronto, nestled in the Humber Valley is rich in history. The Old Mill Tea Room opened on the first day of World War 1. Today, enjoy the original flagstone floors, beamed ceilings and wood-burning fireplaces throughout that create a warm and relaxed atmosphere. Make sure to leave time to admire our many antiques and artifacts.
- We accommodate flexible lunch hours to provide more travel time for your next activity.
- For your convenience, we are located 15 minutes from downtown Toronto with easy access from all Toronto Highways.
- We provide complimentary parking with convenient worry free curbside drop off.
- Our unique layout and distinctive decor provide the feeling of exclusivity for your group large or small.
- Through our experience and dependability, we have been awarded the CAA Four Diamond Award for more than 25 years.
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
all our latest content for our Social Savvy Customers delivered to your inbox a few times a month!