Old Mill Toronto has been the perfect backdrop for multiple Commercials, TV shows and Films. With over 20,000 square feet of versatile and unique spaces, Old Mill Toronto is one of the best filming locations in the city.
Please contact Danielle Pagura for film inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-236-2641 ext. 3201.
Some of our most notable bookings include:
- Robin Williams filmed a scene in the Print Room for the movie, Good Will Hunting. The particular scene was shown at the Oscars that year.
- Old Mill Chapel and Brule Room were featured in a Lotto 649 commercial.
- In 2020, a season 3 episode of American Gods was filmed throughout the venue.
- The Brule rooms were part of an episode of ‘Say Yes to the Dress Canada’.
- In 2019, Cate Blanchett and Sarah Paulson filmed an episode of Mrs. America.
- Hallmark movies filming in different areas of Old Mill Toronto.
- The popular TV show Flashpoint took over the Dining Room and Old Mill Road to film an episode.
- Anne Murray filmed her final Christmas special in July 1995 featuring the Barenaked Ladies. The property was made to look like a winter wonderland. People driving by did a double take. The grand piano used was hoisted into the Old Mill ruins by a crane.