Old Mill Toronto has been the perfect backdrop for Films, TV Shows and Commercials. With over 140,000 square feet of versatile and interesting spaces, Old Mill Toronto is a unique and stunning filming location in the city. For you further convenience, we also have access to a 1 acre private parking lot directly across the street.
Please contact Danielle Pagura for film inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-236-2641 ext. 3201.
Some of our most notable bookings include:
- In 2021, Mayor of Kingstown, Season 1
- In 2020, Christmas with a Prince: The Royal Baby was filmed throughout the Old Mill Toronto Venue
- In 2020, Ginny and Georgia, Season 1
- In 2020, Top Chef Canada filmed their Season 9, Episode 3 – Holiday Potluck in our Main Kitchen and Print Room
- The Old Mill Toronto Chapel and Brule Rooms were featured in a Lotto 649 commercial
- In 2020, American Gods filmed throughout the venue
- In 2019, Cate Blanchett and Sarah Paulson filmed episodes of Mrs. America
- In 2019, Christmas with a Prince: The Royal Wedding was filmed throughout the Old Mill Toronto Venue
- The Brule rooms were part of an episode of ‘Say Yes to the Dress Canada’
- Hallmark movies filming in different areas of Old Mill Toronto
- Robin Williams filmed a scene in the Print Room for the movie, Good Will Hunting.The particular scene was shown at the Oscars that year and the movie went on to win an Academy Award
- The popular TV show Flashpoint took over the Dining Room and Old Mill Road to film an episode
- Anne Murray filmed her final Christmas special in July 1995 featuring the Barenaked Ladies. The property was made to look like a winter wonderland. People driving by did a double take. The grand piano used was hoisted into the Old Mill ruins by a crane