Spend precious time at the Easter table with your loved ones. Leave the rest to us.
Our popular Old Mill Toronto Easter Takeout is now available to order
We want to thank everyone for the overwhelming amount of inquiries for our Holiday Takeout program. Due to your support we are happy to announce our EASTER TAKEOUT MENU for 2023!!
3 Steps to a no-stress Easter:
1. Pre-order our Easter Takeout Packages: Turkey or Ham, and add-ons including freshly prepared hot cross buns and more.
2. Set your dining table and pre-heat your oven.
3. Pre-heat your Easter Meal and serve to your guests. You can take all the credit.. we won’t tell…!
Pickup Date: Saturday April 8, 2023
Pickup Times: Please specify your pickup time when booking: 1pm, 1:15pm, 1:30pm, 1:45pm, 2pm, 2:15pm, 2:30pm, 2:45pm and 3pm
Pickup Location: 21 Old Mill Road | Chapel Entrance (Roundabout entrance at the top of the hill on Old Mill Road)
Last date to order: April 5, 2023
If you cancel your order on or before April 4, 2023 you will be charged 50% of your total order. Cancellations on or after April 5, 2023 will not be refunded.
Pick up instructions:
When you arrive at 21 Old Mill Rd on your chosen Pick Up Date and Time, please pull into the Roundabout Driveway, also known as our Chapel Entrance. Please come as close to your pick up time as possible.
(Please note that if you come and it’s not your chosen pickup date, then we will not be able to assist you until your date/time).
This driveway is One-Way, with the Entrance being on the West End of Old Mill Rd (Closest to the Subway).
As you approach and wait to be served – we will have guides outside assisting you through the process. Give yourself at least 10 minutes to get through our pickup process. While we have spaced out the pick up times, some will be busier than others. Know that we will be working as fast as we can and as safely as we can. We appreciate your patience.
A member of our team will gladly bring your order directly to your vehicle for contactless curb-side pick up!
Follow these 4 Instructions once you arrive at 21 Old Mill Rd:
1. Please follow the directions of the guides outside. Move your vehicle forward as directed.
2. Please stay in your Vehicle and wait for an Old Mill Toronto team member to come to your car.
3. Tell us your name and pickup time.
4. We will bring your delicious meal and place it inside your vehicle. All you have to do is pop the trunk.
We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us for your Easter 2023 enjoyment.
Thank you for supporting us, Stay Safe and Be Well!