Our Commitment to Health & Safety
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority. As such, we are taking the following steps to ensure safe delivery of our food to your table:
- As always, our kitchen will follow all FoodSafe procedures, which serve to prevent the spread of viruses as well as foodborne illness and other bacteria.
- We provide staff with disposable PPE equipment to ensure it is a one use item.
- We have increased the frequency of surface sanitizing.
- Our staff will not report for work if they have symptoms of any illness, no matter how minor. Each day staff are required to fill out COVID-19 questionnaire and have regular temperature checks.
- Our curbside pick up service ensures orders remain contactless
We will continue to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Taxes: Menu Pricing is Excluding Taxes
Gratuity Policy re Groups/Parties: Groups/parties of 10 or more persons, 15% gratuity will apply.
Cancellation Policy: In the event of a cancellation, 48 hours prior to the event, then full charges will be billed to the credit card on file.
COVID-19 Statement:To comply with the new safety precaution measures the City of Toronto has put in place, we require our guests to wear masks while indoors on our property. This includes walking from the entrance to your table, from your table to the restrooms, inside the restrooms and from your table to the exit. We also require all guests to fill out our COVID-19 Questionnaire upon arrival. At this time we are only accommodating table sizes up to 4 guests in order to maintain proper social distancing in our Dining Room. If your party is larger than 4 guests, please contact us for more information at 416-236-2641.