While we stand proud of our historical past, it is our ability to exceed our guest’s expectations, which we recognize as fundamental to our future success. As such, we share with you our objective, which guides all our employees through their daily activities.
The ability to exceed our guest’s expectation is more simply summed up as “WOW”. Our objective is to leave a positive memorable impression with all our guests.
To achieve this “WOW” impression, we are to consistently demonstrate a positive and professional attitude with our guests. Our staff is committed to being technically and professionally proficient in their positions. We rely on the harmony of respect, cooperation, understanding and communication between all employees.
We are committed to presenting to our guests an impressive environment that has a high degree of cleanliness and effective operating equipment. As such we make every effort to accept ownership and safeguard our operating equipment, circulating inventory and our building.
The Old Mill Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work.
DOWNLOAD Application for Employment
Send application for employment along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanitation – Dishwasher – part time – open to all shifts/days
- Sanitation – Pot washer – full time – open to all shifts/days
- Kitchen -1st. Cook – full and part time – open to all shifts/days (Red Seal Required)
- Host/ess – part time open to all shifts/days. Smart Serve Certificate required
- Catering Receptionist – full time – open to all shifts/days
- Breakfast/Room Service Server – part time – open to all shifts/days
- Housekeeping Room Attendants – part time – open to all shifts/days