Buffet Dining at Old Mill Toronto
Join us for our honoured buffet service, located in the historic setting of Old Mill Toronto, where we have proudly served generations of Canadians since opening our doors in 1914. Reserve your table today to experience the best brunch and dinner buffet in Toronto, relishing a memorable all-you-can-eat culinary journey amidst the timeless charm of Toronto’s history.
Enjoy our chef’s carving station, a variety of hot entrees, a selection of salads, seafood medley, vegan and gluten free options, soup, charcuterie, cheeses, freshly made breads and home made desserts, fresh fruits and the ever popular chocolate fountain.
Old Mill Toronto Buffet
We offer the Buffet for Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, and Sundays for Dinner.
Bring your appetite and let us do the rest.
Looking for our A La Carte service? You can find information on our A La Carte Lunch and Dinner HERE.
Saturday and Sunday Brunch Buffet: Served on Saturdays & Sundays
Seating Times: 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:45pm, 1:00pm, 1:30pm
Sunday Dinner Buffet:
Seating Times: 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm
Your seating reservation is for two hours
Please note that our Brunch Buffet is cleared at 2:30pm and our Dinner Buffet is cleared at 9:00pm (based on number of guests and seating times). You are welcome to enjoy a two hour seating
Brunch & Dinner Buffet Prices:
Adult | $50.00*
Children 4-11 | $25.00*
Children 3 or younger | No Charge
Buffet Menu – Fall 2023
- Chef’s Soup of the Day
- Charcuterie Board – Salami, Prosciutto and Capicola
- Domestic Cheese Presentation- Cheddar, Brie, Oka, Goat Cheese and Blue Cheese
- An Array of Fresh Fruits and Berries
- Green Shell Mussels Station – Teriyaki Glaze
- Smoked Cajun Mackerel with Sour Cream
- Smoked Salmon with Dill Cream Cheese
- Crudité and Vegan Dips
- Pumpkin Spiced Roasted Butternut Squash and Cranberry Salad with a Brown Sugar Glaze
- Sweet Yam Salad with Pecans and Raisins with a Cider Vinaigrette
- Greek Salad with Feta Cheese
- Cracked Wheat with Cranberries, Salad
- Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw in Lime Dijon Vinaigrette
- Tuscan Panzanella Focaccia, Cherry Tomato, Basil, and Italian Vinaigrette
- Chimichurri Potato Salad
- Tofu Salad with Shredded Cabbage, Carrots, radish and Rice Wine Vinaigrette
- Tri-Colour Quinoa, Kalamata Olives and Cucumber Salad and Lime Herb Vinaigrette
- Chickpea Salad with Cherry Tomatoes and Spring Onion and Citrus Vinaigrette
- Marinated Olives
- Shrimp Cocktail – Lemon Wedges and Cocktail Sauce
- Southern Mediterranean Octopus Salad in Lemon Vinaigrette
- Surimi Salad with Mango in Sriracha Mayo
- Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad with Cilantro and Chilies
Hot Food Staples:
- Eggs Benedict with Smoked Ham and Hollandaise
- Scrambled Eggs with Chives and Tomato
- Pork Bacon and Sausage
- Yukon Mashed Potato
- Weekly Rotating Rice Dish
- Roasted Potato
- Chef Choice Chicken (Chicken Cacciatore , Butter Chicken, Roasted Chicken in Mushroom Sauce)
- Chef’s Choice Pork Dish (Seared Pork with and Caramelized Apple and Onion)
- Chef Choice Fish Dish
- Chef Choice Pasta Dish
- Chef Choice Stewed Dish
- Chef Choice Vegan Dish
Brunch Carving Stations: Roasted Virginia Ham, Roasted Pepper Crusted Striploin
Dinner Carving Stations: Boneless Leg of Lamb, Roasted Prime Rib of Beef
- Chocolate Fountain – Assorted Fresh Fruits, Rice Krispies, and Marshmallows
MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE…
Dining Room Hours:
At this time our Hostess desk is open Thursday through to Sunday – we may not be able to return calls or emails on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thursday to Sunday: 10:30am-8:00pm
Should you be interested in having a private party or hosting a special event in our Dining Room, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to assist you.
Menus are subject to change during evenings with entertainment. These menus can be viewed on the applicable event date, or please call to enquire. All menus are subject to change.
*Prices/Taxes: Prices Exclude Tax and Service Charge. All prices are subject to change during peak seasons and holidays.
Gratuity Policy re Groups/Parties: Groups/parties of 10 or more persons, a 15% gratuity will apply. Only one bill will be presented to groups/parties of 10 or more.
Reservation Policy: A credit card is required to secure all reservations.
Cancellation Policy: If a reservation is cancelled or changed within 48 hours of the booked seating time, $10 will be charged per guest to the credit card on file. You may email us at email@example.com or leave us a message at 416-207-2020 to cancel your reservation.
Allergy Statement: While we will do our best to accommodate your needs, please note our menu may contain or come into contact with wheat/gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and soy. Old Mill Toronto Hospitality Inc. is not a nut free facility.
Seating: Your seating reservation is for two hours and we do not guarantee seating in the Dining Room.