On August 4, 1914, on the first day of World War 1, Toronto entrepreneur Robert Home Smith opened the Old Mill as a community meeting spot and a destination for dining and entertainment.
Over the century there have been many fond memories created at the Old Mill, such as weddings, anniversaries, first dates, engagements, special events and special family occasions. We would like you to share your experience with us on the Old Mills facebook page.
Please post one of your favourite photos taken at the Old Mill Toronto to our face book page under the heading Old Mill Centennial Celebration and give your photo a “caption” that best describes the emotion of the photo and you could WIN two complimentary tickets to attend our exclusive 100th Centennial Celebration on Thursday September 18th, 2014.
* One photo per entrant
* Submit photo to the Old Mill Toronto Face Book Page
* Please submit an image that accurately reflects the captured moment in time.
* Remember to add a “caption” that best describes the emotion behind the photo
* Content alteration of digital files is not acceptable.
* Cropping of photos is permitted, tonal or colour corrections are acceptable.
* Borders, frames, text or other graphic treatments are not permitted.
Old Mill Toronto will use reasonable efforts to contact the Winner, but in the event we cannot contact Winner within 2 business days from the time of judging, that Participant shall be deemed void.
Old Mill Toronto reserves the non-exclusive right to publish any entry and/or use any entry in promotional and advertising materials. Photos published will be credited to the photographer where possible.
All entries uploaded through the contest must be received prior to 4:00 p.m. April 30, 2014.
Winners will be notified on face book ONLY by 4:00 p.m. on or before May 5th 2014. Decision of the judges is final.